Bennie is a growing materials handling and plant company based in Northamptonshire, that sell, service and hire a complete range of; Materials Handling, Powered Access, Cleaning Equipment & Plant,
across the United Kingdom.
We are a family business founded over 80 years ago. Now in its fourth generation of family management, the Group employs over 100 people across multiple business units in the construction and manufacturing sectors. As an employee in a family business, you will be working in a close-knit team environment in a Company that has our people at the center of everything we do.
As a Hire & Sales coordinator you will contribute to the short-term hire and sales administration function of Bennie Equipment (BEL) and Bennie Plant (BEN).
As a Hire & Sales Coordinator, you will:
• Support the day-to-day activity of the hire dept for Bennie Equipment and Bennie Plant where you will be striving to exceed customer expectations.
• Be responsible for processing in all areas of short-term hire, including scheduling, contacting customers, booking transport, raising quotes, and invoicing.
• Support sales administration to process sales packs, raise and send PO’s for equipment to suppliers, enter data on to the operating system for equipment ordered, book equipment in once delivered, raise, and send equipment invoices and work with third party finance
companies for sale and buy back deals.
• Ensure all hire and sales related administration is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
• Work with existing and identify new suppliers for cross-hire opportunities.
• Build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and effectively.
• Work closely with service and sales teams.
• Be compliant in the usage of our Service CRM system, and actively engage with process improvement work and support the development of our CRM system.
• Work towards hire and sales KPI’s.
The above list of responsibilities is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post. As well as other duties relevant to your experience.
The ideal candidate will:
Remuneration: We offer a competitive salary
Holiday: 24 days holiday + 8 days statutory.
Pension: Statutory Pension contribution.
Development: We are committed to investing in our people, so we invest in you. Development is in your hands and we want to enable this so your progression at Bennie is only limited by what you want to achieve.
Socials: Join us for our bi-annual socials, where you really are part of the family.
Wellbeing: Onsite gym and weekly B-Fit classes in a group fitness session.
Finally, Our long-standing family tradition, of giving staff a Christmas turkey.